Exclusive 3-Bed Acadian Home Plan with Storage in Garage
About This Plan
- Three wooden posts support the charming front porch on this 3-bedroom, Acadian home plan, which is exclusive to Architectural Designs. The double garage extends from the front of the home to create a convenient parking courtyard.
- From the foyer, move freely between the formal dining room, living area, and kitchen. A fireplace lines the rear wall, next to a door that opens to the rear porch, and French doors give way to reveal a quaint study with a rear-facing window.
- The open kitchen includes a large island that hosts a double-bowl sink, and the close proximity to the garage makes unloading groceries a breeze.
- Retreat to the master bedroom for peace and quiet, and enjoy the 5-fixture ensuite with a toilet room and walk-in closet.
- Two additional family bedrooms occupy the left side of the home, and share the full bath that separates them.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,605 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,605 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 259 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 9"
- Depth: 64' 10"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 505 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick