Exclusive 3-Bed Craftsman Ranch Home Plan with Master Bath Option
About This Plan
- A single decorative dormer adds to the overall curb appeal of this 3-bed Craftsman Ranch home plan. A covered entry welcomes you to the front door with side lights.
- The great room has a cathedral ceiling and a fireplace flanked by built ins. It is open to the kitchen and the dining room giving the home an open feel.
- The bedrooms are in a split layout maximizing your privacy. The master bedroom has a try ceiling and the bathroom comes with two options. The kids' rooms share a bath.
- Off the garage you'll find a mud room with storage and a laundry room tucked away with side-by-side washer and dryer.
- Expand downstairs with the unfinished basement.
Optional Master Bath
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,873 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,873 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 183 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,873 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 53' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 476 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss