Exclusive 3-Bed House Plan with Split Bedroom Layout
About This Plan
- Matching sets of columns support the covered entry on this 3-bed house plan with a split bedroom layout.
- Step inside and you have views that extend through the great room with fireplace to the back of the home.
- The kitchen has an angled peninsula that gives you casual seating on one side and a double sink and work space on the other.
- The breakfast room has sliding doors that open to the outdoors and the dining room has a try ceiling.
- A split bedroom layout maximizes your privacy. The master suite has easy access to the laundry through a pocket door. Across the home, two bedrooms share a bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,000 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,000 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 88 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,833 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 8"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 572 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss