Exclusive 3-Bed Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- Neat and tidy, this traditional Ranch house plan (exclusive to Architectural Designs!) has a simple gable roof that makes the home economical to build.
- Casual living is a key design element, with no formal dining room that rarely gets used.
- Instead you have a big, open layout with all the eating, cooking and living areas combined into one big space.
- A corner fireplace warms the whole area and glass on three sides of the dining area brightens the kitchen too.
- The split bedroom configuration separates the master suite from the family bedrooms, giving homeowners a quiet retreat.
- The study faces your front yard so you can watch what's going on outside.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,786 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,786 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 100 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,660 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12