Exclusive 3-Bed Ranch House Plan with Covered Porch
About This Plan
- This engaging, 3-bedroom ranch house plan offers an inviting front porch and smart floor plan for the modern family, or empty nesters.
- Just to the left of the foyer, a hallway leads to two bedrooms separated by a full bathroom.
- The shared living space consists of the great room, dining room, and kitchen all connected for easy, everyday living. A kitchen island anchors the space, and a corner pantry provides ample storage.
- Large windows in the great room allow for natural light to permeate throughout, and a tray ceiling adds an elegant touch. Enjoy the outdoors and rearward views on the back, covered porch.
- The master bedroom includes a walk-in closet, and a pocket door leads to a master bathroom with two sinks, a toilet room, and a shower enclosure.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,624 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,624 sq. ft.
- Deck: 154 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 126 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,432 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 490 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss