Exclusive 3 Bedroom Custom House Plan
About This Plan
- Based on our very popular plan 18249BE, this version is the direct result of a custom modification for a client in Indiana who's home is shown in the photos and is exclusively available at Architectural Designs..
- An open floor plan has the vaulted great room taking center stage with views to both the dining room in front and the kitchen with large angular island.
- The dining room has built-ins and columns offsetting it from the great room and foyer.
- The kitchen is large and has a conveniently located door to the covered grilling porch. An adjoining deck adds to your outdoor entertaining possibilities.
- The entire right side of the home plan is comprised of the beautiful owners suite with his and hers closets and a bath complete with 1920's clawfoot tub.
- Upstairs, you'll enjoy two bedrooms plus a full bath and storage in the attic.
- The roof is a truss design and has a 10 on 12 pitch.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 18249BE (2,986 sq. ft.) and see plan 18222BE, the original version with 2 car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,445 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,769 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 677 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 8"
- Depth: 75' 5"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 992 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss