Popular Home Plan with Options
2 - 3
About This Plan
- The vaulted spaces - foyer, living & dining rooms, and kitchen - add comfortable volume to nicely proportioned room sizes.
- Abundant windows maximize views and natural light. The dormer over the foyer brings additional light into the living, dining and kitchen areas.
- Wide hallways and doorways make for easy traffic flow, even for those that need Barrier Free Access. The front flex room off the foyer is perfect for a den or home office.
- The kitchen is designed for both efficiency and aesthetics. The large island aids in food preparation, additional storage and allows for a nice seating area. There are both pantry cabinets and a spacious closet pantry.
- The owners' suite has an attractive bay window with window seat. The handsome master bath has an extra spacious shower.
- The bonus room has an optional design for an entire guest suite!
- The 2-car garage is wider and deeper than most garages, with 10'-wide by 8'-high doors.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 18221BE with a 704 sq. ft. 2nd floor guest suite.
- Get a 3-car garage with house plan 18249BE.
- Get finished lower levels with house plans 18238BE (3,994 sq. ft. with elevator), 18223BE (3,432 sq. ft.).
- Gain a first floor guest suite with house plan 18241BE.
- Get a dramatic screened porch off the master suite with house plan 18245BE (3,253 sq. ft.)
- NOTE: The materials list available for purchase is for the base plan only, not the optional Guest Suite version.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,457 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,457 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 146 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 705 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 1"
- Depth: 61' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1328 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss