Exclusive 4-Bed Farmhouse Plan with Outdoor Kitchen
About This Plan
- Classic farmhouse charm defines this Exclusive 4-bedroom house plan, which features variously pitched gable roofs and a cupola atop the 3-car garage. Rustic shutters, board and batten siding, and a welcoming front porch complete the design.
- The main level is open and oriented to take full advantage of the outdoors with a large covered veranda which includes a summer kitchen.
- Large service areas and plenty of storage space allows for any size family.
- Your first-floor, owner's suite is situated on one side of the home for maximum privacy, and includes dual closets and a 5-fixture bathroom. Discover two additional bedrooms on the opposite side of the home that share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- The second level boasts a loft overlooking the living room, and a private guest suite with access to a full bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior and a smaller home with house plan 46307LA (2,910 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,970 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,164 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 806 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 595 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 320 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 596 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 83' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 780 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12