Exclusive 4-Bed Home Plan with Bonus 5th Bedroom above Angled Garage
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This exclusive, 4-bedroom home plan boasts an open concept living space in the heart of the home that flows onto a sizable rear porch, complete with an outdoor kitchen ideal for entertaining.
- A cathedral ceiling with exposed beams guides your eye to the fireplace anchoring the left wall. The chef's kitchen features an enormous island, butler and walk-in pantries, and adjoining dining room.
- The master suite and a secluded study occupy the left side of the home. The ensuite's elegant ceiling sets the scene for a spa-like experience with a walk-in shower, two sizable closets, and a toilet room.
- Three family bedroom suites, generous in size, line the right side of the home with Beds 2 and 3 sharing a Jack and Jill bath.
- The 2-car garage offers entry from the rear, and provides a combined mud / laundry room upon entering. Stairs lead to a 397 square foot bonus room (not included in the 3,576 sq. ft. total living area figure) above the garage, including a half bath.
- Related Plan: Get a 3-bed version with house plan 915045CHP (3,271 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,576 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,576 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,624 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 397 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 119' 8"
- Depth: 100' 9"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1009 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick