Exclusive 4-Bed House Plan with Brick and Board and Batten Exterior
About This Plan
- Brick accents add to the beautiful curb appeal of this exclusive, 4-bedroom house plan, which features an open layout in the center of the home. A rearward porch is protected from the elements, perfect for dining or just relaxing outdoors.
- A large living room provides ample space for family and friends to gather, and the cook in the home will delight in the huge prep island.
- Find seating for meals at the breakfast nook, or formal dining room, which overlooks the front porch.
- Three of the bedrooms occupy the left side of the home, with the largest reserved for the homeowner. The fourth bedroom sits apart from the others and includes a full bath, making it ideal for guests or a home office.
- The 3-car garage attaches to the rear of the home, with an attached storage room to help organize lawn equipment. Just inside, a mudroom resides across from the laundry room, and a friend's entry opens directly into the keeping room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,621 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,621 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 438 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 90' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 772 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick