Exclusive 4-Bed House Plan with Second-Level Flex Room
About This Plan
- Stone and stucco adorn the facade of this 4-bedroom house plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs, while sloping roof lines add to the immense curb appeal.
- The covered porch welcomes you inside, where a quiet living room resides behind french doors. Straight ahead, discover an open floor plan, which combines the great room, dining area, and kitchen.
- Additional workspace is provided by the kitchen's prep island, and a roomy walk-in pantry lends plenty of storage space for groceries, or large kitchen appliances.
- Discover four bedrooms on the second level, including a generous master suite with a 5-fixture bath. A flex room at the top of the stairs can be enjoyed by all, and the upstairs laundry room helps reduce time spent on the chore.
- The optional lower level increases living space by 996 square feet, and includes a family room, two bedrooms, and a full bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 910028WHD.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,358 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,075 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,286 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 127 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 996 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 461 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss