Exclusive 4-Bed House Plan with Wheelchair Accessible Main Level
About This Plan
- Simplistic beauty defines this exclusive, 4-bedroom house plan, which boasts an open concept living space, second level family room, and a guest suite (or flex room) on the main level.
- Step through the breezy front porch to find yourself in the entryway with a coat closet, and a home office to the right. An open living space unveils itself a few steps further, complete with a fireplace, large kitchen island with seating, and French doors on either side of the dining area.
- Main level is a "visitable" layout design, meaning there are no steps into the home and is acceptable for wheelchair access. Second level is not wheelchair accessible.
- The bedroom suite on this level is tucked behind the stairwell, and neighbors the mud hall leading to the back door.
- A family room greets you at the top of the stairs, along with an airy sun deck off the side of the home.
- Two sizable bedrooms share the hall bath, while the master is located at the end of the hallway and enjoys forward-facing views, a private porch, and a 5-fixture bathroom with a toilet room.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plan 871004NST.
Main Level - Wheelchair Maneuvering Plan
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,864 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,509 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,355 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 117 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 70' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 5"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss