Exclusive 4-Bed New American House Plan Offering Great Affordability
About This Plan
- Board and batten - and an attractive brick trim - give this 4-bed New American one-story house plan great curb appeal. Coming in at just over 2,000 square feet of heated living space, it gives you great livability in an affordable size.
- The foyer has an 11' raised ceiling and opens to the vaulted great room with fireplace as well as to the dining room to your left. Step onto the roomy rear porch with an outdoor kitchen. Its size - 34'2" by 12' - makes it usable as an outdoor living room.
- A corner pantry and an island with sink, built-in microwave and casual seating - as well as a sink placed under the window - are a few features of the well-thought-out kitchen. Easy access to the garage is another great feature as it makes unloading groceries a breeze.
- The master bedroom is located on the left and has a walk-in closet and a five-fixture bathroom that includes dual vanities. Across the home, three bedrooms are clustered around a the second bathroom with two sinks.
- Laundry is located by the mudroom with drop-off zone just off the entry from the 2-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,035 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,035 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 406 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 167 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Stem Wall
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 2"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 556 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick