Exclusive 4-Bed Tudor House Plan with 3-Car Garage and Bonus Room
About This Plan
- The sloping and cross-hipped, roof lines add character to this 4-bedroom, Tudor house plan. The open layout within, combined with over 18 foot ceilings, provides a feeling of spaciousness throughout the main level.
- The arched, front entry leads to a 2-story foyer with a formal dining room to the right. A fireplace, with surrounding built-ins, serves as a focal point in the great room, which opens to the kitchen. An oversized, kitchen island simplifies meal preparation.
- Adjacent the breakfast area resides a keeping room with a second fireplace. A large, covered terrace is accessible through sliding doors off the great room.
- Your secluded, master suite resides on the main level and boasts a tray ceiling, door to the terrace, and a 5-fixture, master bathroom with dual closets.
- Upstairs, discover three additional suites, each with a unique, decorative ceiling, full bathroom, and walk-in closet. French doors lead to a game room, with views towards the back of the property, and an expansive bonus room sits atop the 3-car garage. A wet bar and powder bath are located next to the bonus room.
- A large, laundry room is located by the mudroom, just off the kitchen.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,885 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,603 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,282 sq. ft.
- Entry: 47 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 10"
- Depth: 100' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 867 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"