Exclusive 5-Bed French Country House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This stunning, French country home plan boasts large, arched windows and stone accents on the exterior, a 3-car garage plus a golf cart garage, and five bedrooms including a first-floor, owner's suite.
- Upon entering, you are greeted by a spacious gathering room with a fireplace and coffered ceiling. The open-concept, floor plan provides clean sight lines between the gathering room, kitchen, and dining room and an expansive sliding door extends the living space outdoors.
- A large island in the kitchen offers ample workspace, and the adjacent dining room provides access to the back, covered porch.
- Retreat to your secluded, owner's suite, tucked away on one side of the home, which features abundant natural light, his and her closets, and a 5-fixture, master bathroom. A conveniently located laundry room sits just outside the owner's suite, next to a quiet office.
- Three additional suites, each with a full bathroom and walk-in closet, are located on the second level, along with a large playroom and children's study. A second laundry room can also be found upstairs.
- The lower-level, media room includes a fireplace with surrounding built-ins and a tray ceiling. A billiards room sits adjacent a pub with a sink, and a guest suite includes access to the back, covered terrace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,754 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,605 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,384 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,765 sq. ft.
- Attic: 270 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 311 sq. ft.
- Entry: 74 sq. ft.
- Deck: 379 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 38 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 854 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 100' 11"
- Depth: 62' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 945 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front