Exclusive 5-Bed Traditional House Plan with Play Room and Second-Level Master
About This Plan
- An inviting, front porch and french doors welcome you home to this 5-bedroom, traditional house plan. The decorative, gable roof and shake siding add to the curb appeal in this design.
- The formal dining room, with a tray ceiling, greets you at the foyer, and opens to a large gathering room centered around a fireplace. The open-concept layout provides clean sight lines between the family gathering room, kitchen, and dining spaces. Ample workspace in the kitchen, with the help of an oversized island, makes entertaining delightful.
- Upstairs, double doors lead to your master suite which boasts a tray ceiling, sitting nook with large windows, and 4-fixture master bath with his and her closets. Two additional bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath and a fourth bedroom has access to a full bathroom.
- A spacious play room on the second level offers an area to contain toys, and the second-level, laundry room sits across from the master suite for added convenience.
- The side-entry, 3-car garage opens to a mud hall with built-in lockers, located near a private, guest suite with a full bath. A quiet study sits towards the back of the home with french doors to the back terrace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,907 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,794 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,113 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 4"
- Depth: 65' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 801 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"