Exclusive Acadian Home Plan with Keeping Room in Kitchen
About This Plan
- Bright-white brick, and a sprinkle of board and batten siding, serve as the stylish exterior to this exclusive, Acadian home plan. Natural wood shutters complete the design.
- Inside, a dining room is located to the right of the foyer, while the living room sits straight ahead. Fireplaces in both the living and keeping rooms add to the warmth and ambiance on the main level.
- The prep island in the kitchen boosts workspace, and the nearby pantry resides across from the laundry room for those that like to multi-task.
- Retreat to the restorative, master bedroom, which includes 5 fixtures in the attached bath and a walk-in closet.
- Dotted throughout the floor plan, discover three additional bedrooms; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one has access to the hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,532 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,532 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 241 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 6"
- Depth: 95' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 770 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick