Exclusive Acadian House Plan with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- With its striking good looks and functional layout, this Acadian house plan (exclusive to Architectural Designs) makes a terrific family home.
- While the standard ceiling height is 10', the foyer and great room rise to 12'.
- The tall ceilings and open floor plan work together to make the home feel larger than it is.
- Amenities include built-ins and a super-sized master walk-in closet plus a walk-in pantry.
- Built-in lockers off the gaage entry help to keep your family organized.
- The split bedroom layout serves to give you a quiet master retreat set off by itself.
- Finish the second floor bonus room to add an extra 316 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,420 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,420 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 384 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 316 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 74' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 652 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick