Exclusive and Flexible Traditional House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Richly detailed on the exterior, this Traditional house plan (exclusive to Architectural Designs!) has Craftsman trim under two of the main gables.
- The open floor plan offers views from the kitchen island into the great room and dining area.
- There's a walk-in pantry and a well-organized mud room area with a built-in bench and lockers.
- Use the study as a fourth bedroom if desired since it has a closet and attached bathroom.
- On the upper floor, three bedrooms lie close to the second floor laundry room and there are lots of linen closets.
- Bonus space can be finished to suit your needs and adds an extra 328 square feet of living space, adding even more flexibility.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,305 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,257 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,048 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 68 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 328 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 4"
- Depth: 46' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 719 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss