Exclusive Colonial House Plan with Second-Level Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This classic, Colonial house plan features a symmetrical front elevation with a centered front door flanked by columns and four dormer windows.
- The main level features three fireplaces adding warmth and ambiance to each communal space. A study and formal dining room border the foyer, while the open kitchen and family room are located straight ahead.
- A coffered ceiling above the kitchen helps define the space and is centered above a large island. Discover a prep pantry behind the kitchen, which nearly doubles work and storage space.
- A luxury, great room extends from the left side of the home, with loads of natural light and french doors that lead to the backyard.
- Four family bedrooms reside on the second level, along with a game room for the whole family to enjoy. The largest bedroom is reserved for the homeowner, and boasts a spa-like bathroom with a massive closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,078 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,614 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,464 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 410 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 87' 3"
- Depth: 57' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 757 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick