Exclusive Contemporary Garage Apartment for an Up-sloping Lot
About This Plan
- This contemporary 1-bed garage apartment is designed for a lot that slopes up from the front. Two 8' by 8' roll-up garage doors and a standard person door on the front get you inside.
- Stairs take you to the second floor where the ceiling rises from 8' at the stairs to over 15' on the view (i.e. front) side of the apartment.
- A 16"-deep bench is located in the entry with hooks above giving you a convenient spot to control clutter. There is also a stackable washer/dryer tucked behind a bi-fold door.
- Step through the 7'7" cased opening into the open living area with the kitchen flowing into the great room. The kitchen has a double sink and a dishwasher on the working side of the peninsula and casual seating on the great room side.
- Sliding doors on the front wall of the great room get you onto the 12' by 6' deck. The bathroom has a 30" vanity and a 36" by 34" shower with a 12" seat.
- The bedrooms has a walk-in closet as well as a smaller standard closet and open
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 732 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 732 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 6"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 5"
- Area: 703 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"