Exclusive Contemporary House Plan
About This Plan
- Slanted shed roof lines give this Northwest house plan (exclusive to Architectural Designs) a Contemporary style appearance.
- There are plenty of transom windows to send light streaming inside.
- The compact floor plan and open layout maximize space.
- In the kitchen, a big island and walk-in pantry add storage.
- The master suite is separated from the two family bedrooms and has a large walk-in closet.
- A shop area in the garage gives you room for your projects.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 85233MS.
- NOTE: This house plan may not be built in Clark County, Washington
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,852 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,852 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 526 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front