Exclusive Contemporary House Plan with Optional Lower Level
About This Plan
- The shed-style roof contributes to the modern vibe of this exclusive, contemporary home plan, complete with stone detail above the covered porch.
- Inside, an open floor plan combines the great room and eat-in kitchen. The L-shaped island anchors the living space, while defining the kitchen area, and a door off the great room leads to the backyard.
- The master suite is privately situated behind the 2-car garage, and features a walk-in closet and 4-fixture bath with dual sinks. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located off the entry and share the hall bath.
- The forward-facing, double garage opens into a mudroom that neighbors the laundry room.
- Increase living space by 1,451 sq. ft. when you finish the lower level as designed, and gain a generously-sized family room, bedroom, and full bath.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,566 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,566 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 69 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,452 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 424 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss