Exclusive Country House Plan with Main-Floor Master
About This Plan
- This charming and traditional, country house plan, which is exclusive to Architectural Designs, presents gabled rooflines, two dormers, and a welcoming front porch.
- Upon entering, discover a coat closet in the foyer, while the heart of the home is straight ahead. The great room, dining area, and kitchen are all open to one another, which brings the family together throughout everyday activities.
- The master bedroom is nestled behind the 2-car garage, and includes a walk-in closet and 4-fixture bath.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located on the second level, and share a full bath. A bonus room upstairs could serve as storage, or a play room.
- Entry from the garage leads to a mudroom with a built-in bench, coat closet, and powder bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,791 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,220 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 571 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 164 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 283 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,088 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 8"
- Depth: 39' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 524 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 0' 8"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12