Exclusive Craftsman House Plan with optional bonus room and attic space
About This Plan
- The front porch with timber supports and trimmed with stone greets you to this Craftsman house plan with 5 beds.
- The foyer is flanked by the study and dining rooms.
- The great room has a fireplace and access to the rear screened porch and is open to the kitchen.
- The kitchen island has counter seating and a large walk-in pantry nearby giving you great storage.
- Behind the garage, is a 5th bedroom with full bath. This room could also substitute as an office if preferred.
- The upstairs gives you four bedrooms each with their own bath plus a large laundry room. Expand over the garage if you need more space.
- The optional finished attic will provide approximately 57' x 63' of usable space.
- Related Plan: Get a crawlspace with plan 500007VV.
- MATERIALS LIST NOTE: If a materials list is part of your order, please allow 5 to 10 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,309 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,889 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,420 sq. ft.
- Attic: 424 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 190 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 267 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 447 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,829 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 4"
- Depth: 62' 8"
- Max ridge height: 38' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 723 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0" Basement 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss