Exclusive Georgian House Plan with Garage Workshop
5 - 6
About This Plan
- This exclusive, Georgian house plan presents a spacious floor plan, drenched in luxurious features, with ample storage space and large service areas. The 3-car garage includes a workshop for the woodworker or hobbyist.
- Two-story ceilings in the foyer and great room offer a grand first impression. The den to the left of the foyer could serve as a guest room, and a double-sided fireplace is the only barrier between the forward-facing living room and great room.
- A wall of windows in the chef's kitchen maximizes natural light, and the massive island lends plenty of workspace. Dining options include a formal dining room, octagonal breakfast nook, or covered deck for outdoor dining.
- The master suite can be found on the second level, and spoils the homeowner with a private deck, his and hers closets, and a 5-fixture bath. Bridge-style hallways lead to bedrooms 2 and 3, each with their own bath, and a laundry / craft room.
- Choose to finish the lower level as designed and gain 2,760 sq. ft. of living space, including two bedrooms with full baths. A sizable family room connects with a mini-kitchen and game room, and french doors grant access to an exercise room.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,174 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,842 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,332 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 488 sq. ft.
- Deck: 502 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 175 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,760 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 97' 0"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1252 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss