Exclusive Modern Farmhouse Plan with Cathedral Ceiling above Living Space
About This Plan
- Stone accents meet board and batten siding on the exterior of this gorgeous modern farmhouse plan, which is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- A cathedral ceiling soars above the combined great room, eating area, and kitchen, drawing your eye upward, with a fireplace anchoring the right wall. Kitchen dreams come to life with this inspirational space, which features a prep island with a bar sink, grand pantry, built-in family computer area, and large range.
- Pass a study, or flex space, on your way to the main-floor master bedroom. French doors open to a private covered porch, and barn doors part to reveal a 5-fixture master bath with a freestanding tub.
- The triple garage occupies the right wing of the home, and opens to a generous mudroom with a nearby powder bath and laundry room. Take the staircase to find a sizable recreation room and home gym above the garage.
- A second staircase near the kitchen guides you to bedrooms 2 and 3, separated by a 4-fixture bath.
- Related: Get an alternate elevation with house plan 270079AF (4,335 sq. ft.)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,274 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,978 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 628 sq. ft.
- Deck: 301 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 67 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 668 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 120' 0"
- Depth: 43' 3"
- Max ridge height: 27' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1037 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss