Exclusive Mountain Craftsman Plan with Indoor Outdoor Living
4.5 - 7.5
About This Plan
- Enjoy one-level living with this exclusive, mountain Craftsman house plan, which seamlessly flows between the indoor and outdoor living spaces.
- Inside, a coat closet awaits your outdoor gear, while the foyer leads you into a sizable living room with wood beams decorating the ceiling above. The open kitchen will delight even the most experienced cooks with the large range, double ovens, and ample storage space.
- The spacious rear patio is protected from the elements overhead and provides enough space for lounging, dining, and grilling.
- The master bedroom is privately situated away from the other bedrooms, while neighboring a quiet study. Dual closets line the hallway that leads to the master bathroom, which features a freestanding tub, toilet room, and a makeup vanity.
- Three family bedroom suites line the right wall, behind the 3-car garage, and a pocket door next to the garage entrance reveals the laundry room.
Main Level Basement Stairs Location
Lower Level Layout
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,913 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,913 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 804 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 133 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,527 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8
- Full bathrooms: 4, 5, 6, or 7
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 104' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 860 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12