Exclusive Narrow House Plan on a Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- This Exclusive narrow lot house plan is perfect for building where land is tight and lots are smaller. A porch spans the front of the 27'-wide home and deep eave with decorative brackets give it great curb appeal.
- Your living room opens to the kitchen and dining room giving you front-to-back views. A powder room is located by the stairs.
- Built-ins in the dining area help conserve space while providing great function. Enjoy fresh air out back on your porch.
- A large walk-in in the master suite is a nice touch for a home this size.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms plus a hangout space and unfinished space - use it for storage or expansion - complete the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,660 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,043 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 617 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 166 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 171 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 222 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 27' 0"
- Depth: 54' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick