Exclusive New American Craftsman House Plan with Optional Finished Lower Level
3 - 6
About This Plan
- New American and Craftsman styles merge to create this beautiful house plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs. Shake siding, board and batten, and stone accents wrap the exterior.
- A front porch welcomes you inside, where a vaulted ceiling soars above the combined great room and dining area. The adjoining kitchen includes a rectangular island to maximize workspace, and a closet pantry sits within reach.
- The owner's bedroom is conveniently located on the first floor, and features a 4-fixture bath and walk-in closet. A second bedroom, or den, is also located on this level, just off the main entry.
- Upstairs, two family bedrooms can be found next to a compartmentalized bath, and a "kidz kave" is sure to delight the young ones in your family.
- Finish the lower level as designed, or complete in the future, and gain 1,382 sq ft of living space. An oversized family room is located at the bottom of the stairs with a bedroom on either side.
- Enter from the 2-car garage, and discover a mudroom with a coat closet, next to a powder bath and laundry closet.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 730006MRK.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,466 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,596 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 870 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,382 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 190 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 442 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"