Exclusive New American Home Plan with Main-Level Master
5 - 7
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing on the exterior of this New American house plan adds character to the stunning design, complete with stone accents and a charming front porch.
- The main level consists of the shared living spaces in an open floor plan filled with natural light and tall ceilings. A covered patio off the back of the home is ideal for grilling or outdoor dining.
- Also on this floor, discover a study behind french doors off the foyer, and the master suite, which includes a 5-fixture bath with a 2-person shower.
- Four sizable bedrooms are located upstairs, and share two compartmentalized baths.
- Gain 1,909 sq. ft. of living space when you finish the optional lower level, and enjoy a generous family / game room with a kitchenette, and two bedrooms separated by a full bath.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,100 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,022 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,078 sq. ft.
- Deck: 266 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 177 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,909 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5, 6, & 7
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1088 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss