Exclusive New American House Plan with Main-Floor Study
About This Plan
- This New American house plan presents 2,381 sq ft of living space, with the main level reserved for the shared living spaces, leaving the second level for sleeping rooms.
- A wrap-around porch welcomes you inside, where a coat closet in the foyer awaits your personal items. Pocket doors to the left reveal a study with access to the front porch.
- The open-concept floor plan offers a great room and eat-in kitchen that is filled with natural light. A large, multi-purpose island resides in the center of the kitchen and includes a snack bar.
- The largest of the three bedrooms upstairs is for the homeowner, and includes two closets and a 4-fixture bath. Two bedrooms down the hall are similar in size, and an unfinished bonus room provides ample storage space.
- A mudroom and powder bath sit conveniently near the 2-car garage, ready to help you out of the door in a time efficient manner.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,381 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,226 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,155 sq. ft.
- Attic: 336 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 213 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,226 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 634 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 0' 9"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 11