Exclusive New American House Plan with Main-Level Study
About This Plan
- This New American house plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs, offers a fresh exterior with the board and batten siding coupled with stone accents.
- The main level provides your shared living spaces, starting with a quiet study near the foyer, and ending with an open layout towards the rear of the home.
- The fireplace serves as a focal point in the light-filled great room, and the adjoining kitchen features an angled island with a double-bowl sink. The nearby pantry offers ample storage space, and easy access to the 3-car garage decreases time spent unloading groceries.
- The serene master suite can be found upstairs, and includes a 5-fixture bath with a commode room and walk-in closet. Down the hall, three secondary bedrooms border the laundry room, and share a compartmentalized bath.
- For additional living space, finish the basement as designed and gain a spacious family room, two bedrooms, and a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,002 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,376 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,626 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 51 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,246 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 892 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss