Exclusive New American House Plan with Sunroom and Optional Finished Lower Level
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Arched windows and matching interior entryways add character to this New American design, while an open gable sits above the front porch offering a grand first impression.
- The 3-car garage protrudes from the front of the home with access to a spacious mudroom, complete with built-in lockers. The nearby laundry room increases convenience by allowing access to the master closet.
- The great room, dinette, and kitchen form one open layout creating a functional space for everyday living. An adjoining sunroom leads to a back deck for outdoor enjoyment, and a formal dining room is located near the foyer.
- The light-filled master suite is nestled behind the kitchen, and features a 5-fixture bath and walk-in closet.
- A second bedroom on the main level overlooks the front porch.
- Increase living space by 1,595 sq. ft. with the optional lower level, which includes a walk-out patio. The spacious family room includes a wet bar and fireplace, and neighbors an exercise room. Also on this level, two additional bedrooms share a full bath.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,076 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,076 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,595 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 315 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 700 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Framing Type: Truss