Exclusive New American House Plan with Two-Story Great Room
4 - 6
About This Plan
- Horizontal siding and stone accents adorn the facade of this exclusive, New American house plan. Tapered columns and curved roof lines on the front porch contribute to the exterior character and charm.
- Two-story ceilings above the great room provide a feeling of spaciousness, along with the open floor plan. The eat-in kitchen offers ample space to move around and get creative when cooking, and the adjacent back deck lends a space to grill.
- The master suite is located on the main level for quick and easy access, and features sliding doors to the covered deck and a 5-fixture bath.
- Upstairs, a loft looks down upon the great room, and leads to three family bedrooms, which share a compartmentalized bath.
- Boost the bedroom count from 4 to 6 with the optional, walk-out lower level, which also includes a sizable family room and mini-kitchen.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,831 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,914 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 917 sq. ft.
- Storage: 78 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 375 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 93 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,784 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1109 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss