Exclusive Northwest House Plan with
About This Plan
- A blend of vertical and horizontal siding adorn the exterior of this exclusive, Northwest house plan, complete with an elongated front porch offering a space to enjoy the breeze.
- A coat closet conveniently greets you in the foyer, and a great room with a fireplace sits to the right. The open kitchen features L-shaped counters surrounding a prep island, and a large walk-in pantry is located within reach.
- A massive storage space, or hobby shop, is attached to the 2-car garage, and the mudroom just inside serves as a great drop zone for personal items.
- Upstairs, discover the rear-facing master bedroom, which includes a walk-in closet and an attached bath with dual sinks.
- Across the hall, bedrooms 2 and 3 share a full bath, and a large bonus room above the garage awaits the homeowner's final say.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,674 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 870 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 804 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 303 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 804 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 10"
- Depth: 37' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 990 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss