Exclusive Northwest House Plan with First-Level Master Bed
About This Plan
- Standing seam awnings and a matching shed dormer add character to the front elevation of this 3-bedroom, Northwest home plan.
- A smart, interior layout includes all of the modern must-haves, including an open floor plan, laundry room with access to the master closet, and multiple covered porches to pause and enjoy the outdoors.
- A cathedral ceiling in the great room provides a feeling of grandeur and the fireplace and surrounding built-ins add comfort to the shared living space. Two doors lead to the back porch, one of which is in the large walk-in pantry.
- Pass by a built-in office area on your way to the fully-appointed master suite, which features access to the back porch, a cathedral ceiling, and a spacious bathroom with a standalone tub, shower enclosure, two vanities and a massive walk-in closet.
- On the second level, discover two nearly identical bedrooms with walk-in closets, a 4-fixture bathroom, and a linen closet. An optional bonus room above the 2-car garage provides more space if needed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,493 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,833 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 660 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 312 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 133 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 380 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,833 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 8"
- Depth: 64' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss