Exclusive Northwest House Plan with Vaulted Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Just 36' wide, this Northwest house plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs, packs a lot into its narrow footprint.
- Hang out with the family in the informal living area in back or retreat to the quiet study at the front of the home.
- A walk-in pantry and island add great storage space in the kitchen.
- Sliding glass doors lead out to a rear covered patio where you can grill outdoors.
- On the second floor, both the master bedroom and the huge bonus room are vaulted, making them feel even bigger.
- Bedroom 3 and the master suite get walk-in closets and the laundry room has been conveniently placed on this floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,199 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 898 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,301 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0" Max Ridge Height 27' 6"