Exclusive One-Level Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- This delightful, craftsman house plan boasts an open floor plan for easy entertaining and sliders leading to a back porch for outdoor enjoyment.
- The corner fireplace serves as a focal point within the shared living space and a tray ceiling provides a feeling of spaciousness. The kitchen sink is on the island, which also offers a bar top.
- To the left of the home, two identical bedrooms are separated by a full bathroom.
- On the opposite side of the home, a roomy master suite features a 4-fixture bathroom with a linen closet, and a pocket door which leads to a walk-in closet.
- The laundry room is centrally located for added convenience.
Expanded Master Closet
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,675 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,675 sq. ft.
- Deck: 113 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 90 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,502 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 64' 8"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss