Exclusive One-Level Craftsman House Plan with Vaulted Covered Porch
About This Plan
- Upon entering the home, views to the back, covered porch are made available due to the desirable, open-concept floor plan. A coffered ceiling in the great room adds an elegant detail, while the fireplace provides a sense of comfort.
- A bar connected to the dining room is a great space for entertaining, and the kitchen island serves as a center for everyday living. The fireplace on the covered porch allows you to enjoy the outdoors during all seasons.
- Off the foyer, a barn door leads to a study with built-ins, located next to a bedroom and full bathroom.
- The master bedroom is nestled towards the back of the home and boasts a tray ceiling, office nook, walk-in closet with access to the laundry room, and a bathroom with a double-headed shower enclosure.
- The family foyer, or garage entry, leads to a mudroom with built-in benches and cubbies, and the 2-car garage includes an attached storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,001 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,001 sq. ft.
- Deck: 278 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 83 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,837 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 64' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 949 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Great Room 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available