Exclusive One-level House Plan with Outdoor Fireplace
About This Plan
- This exclusive, one-level house plan features an open-concept layout that easily flows onto the rear porch, four bedrooms, and a 3-car garage with a room dedicated for storage.
- A welcoming front porch guides you inside, where a formal dining room is located to the left. A few steps further, large windows line the rear wall of the great room, while a gas log fireplace adds to the ambiance.
- Cabinets and appliances surround a prep island in the u-shaped kitchen, which includes a pantry in the nearby hallway.
- Three bedrooms occupy the right side of the home with a fourth bedroom tucked behind the garage. The master bedroom boasts a sizable ensuite with 5 fixtures and a walk-in closet, and the other two bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- The 3-car garage enters into a mud hall with built-in lockers, and a doorway from the porch is ideal for friends and family.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,372 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,372 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 521 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 7"
- Depth: 94' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 854 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard