Exclusive One-Level House Plan with Private Master Bedroom
About This Plan
- Cedar shakes lie beneath gable roofs on the exterior of this exclusive, one-level house plan, while stone accents and stained wood shutters add character.
- A covered porch greets your guests as they enter into the foyer, with a coat closet to the left. The great room, dining room, and kitchen are all open to one another, making entertaining a delight.
- A tray ceiling and cozy fireplace in the great room add character, and a large kitchen island serves as a natural gathering space.
- Retreat to your quiet, master bedroom nestled towards the back of the home, complete with a tray ceiling, walk-in closet, and a 4-fixture bathroom.
- On the other side of the home, a full bathroom sits between two additional bedrooms. Entry from the 2-car garage leads to a mudroom, with a closet and built-in bench, which sits next to the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,752 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,752 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 83 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,602 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss