Exclusive One Story Barndominium-style House Plan with 5 Beds
About This Plan
- Front and rear porches (7'11" deep and 9'11" deep) expand the entire width of the living space on this exclusive one-story Barndominium house plan.
- The garage and workshop space consume the right side of the design with overhead doors providing entry from the side.
- The great room, dining area, and kitchen are connected for easy living, complete with a corner fireplace, sliding doors that lead to the back porch, and a central kitchen island with an eating bar.
- The master bedroom features a wet room in the attached bathroom and a walk-in closet.
- A central playroom helps to contain the toys, while the four family bedrooms line the front of the home; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath and two are separated by a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,517 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,517 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,260 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Stem Wall
- Optional Foundations: Post Frame
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 100' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1483 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss