Exclusive One-Story New American House Plan with Optional Finished Lower Level
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Wood brackets support thick overhangs on the two forward-facing gables, while a stone trim adds texture to the exterior of this exclusive, New American house plan.
- A study, which could serve as a third bedroom, rests near the formal entry and neighbors another bedroom and the hall bath.
- The master is tucked behind the double garage for the utmost privacy, and features a 4-fixture bath with a pass-through closet leading to the laundry room.
- The kitchen, great room, and dining area provide an open layout, allowing the fireplace to be enjoyed throughout the shared space. Sliding doors off the dining room lead to a back deck.
- The optional finished basement increases living space by 769 sq. ft. and includes a spacious family room, fourth bedroom, and full bath.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,640 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,640 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 769 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 754 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 1"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 451 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss