Exclusive One-Story New American House Plan with Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- A standing seam hipped roof and board and batten siding combine to give this one-story Exclusive New American house plan great curb appeal.
- Step in off the front porch and you are greeted with views of the vaulted great room to the wall in back. The great room shares an open space with the kitchen and gives you a great space to enjoy with friends. Two sets of sliding doors open to the side porch.
- The master bedroom is located in back and has its own private covered porch. Two walk-in closets and a four-fixture bath complete the suite.
- A second bedroom has views to the front and the side and has use of the hall bath.
- The home gives you all the conveniences of one-story living and is designed for aging in place and gives you wider doorways and a complete absence of stairs or elevation changes.
- A mudroom connects the home to the 2-car side-load garage. A bay window gives you a place to set up a workbench and extra storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,892 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,892 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 136 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 109 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 62 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 3"
- Depth: 73' 9"
- Max ridge height: 16' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 662 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss