Exclusive Prairie Home Plan with Main-Floor Master
About This Plan
- This Prairie home plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs, presents a low-pitched roof and neutral tones, allowing it to blend into its natural surroundings.
- Inside, the stairwell is located in the foyer, with two-story making the space feel larger. Straight ahead, a fireplace anchors the left wall of the great room, which opens to the kitchen and dining area.
- The prep island in the kitchen houses a double-bowl sink, and the adjacent pantry makes for quick and easy access.
- The main-floor, master suite considers your future needs, and includes a lavish 5-fixture bath with a walk-in closet.
- A spacious mud / laundry room is located just inside from the 3-car garage, with a neighboring half bath.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,146 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,519 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 627 sq. ft.
- Deck: 220 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 85 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,357 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 996 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss