Exclusive Prairie Modern Home Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Stunning walls of glass and a two-story great room make this Prairie style house plan a real treat to live in.
- Use the huge den with its fireplace as a guest bedroom if desired.
- The dining room has wonderful views of the great room on one side and the front of your lot on the other.
- An exercise room has been carved out of the side of the home so you don't have to go out to a gym.
- On the upper floor, a beautiful balcony bridge looks down onto the great room below on both sides of the open railing.
- With three bedrooms on one side and the master suite on the other, all 4 bedrooms share the bonus room and second floor laundry room.
- A future in-law apartment comes with the blueprints, along with a detached four car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,305 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,890 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,415 sq. ft.
- Deck: 1,274 sq. ft.
- Apartment: 788 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 1444 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 2" Second Floor / 8' 4"
- Framing Type: Truss