Exclusive Ranch Home Plan with Walk-Out Basement Option
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- The flexible design of this exclusive, ranch home plan offers 3 bedrooms on the main level, along with up to 4 additional bedrooms in the optional walk-out basement.
- Get to your know your neighbors from the nearly 10'-deep front porch, that opens into a foyer with exposed beams. Towards the rear of the home, a coffered ceiling helps define the living room amongst the open floor plan, and the oversized sliding door creates a seamless flow between the indoor and outdoor spaces.
- The rectangular kitchen is anchored by an L-shaped island with seating for six which opens to the spacious dining room.
- The deluxe master bedroom occupies the right side of the home, and is joined by a 5-fixture bathroom with a dresser island in the closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 round out the main level, and share a Jack-and-Jill bath. One of the family bedrooms offers access to the back covered deck.
- The optional lower level nearly doubles the square footage, and includes a spacious recreation room with a wet bar, that extends outdoors onto a covered patio. Four rooms can be used for a variety of purposes; bedrooms, exercise, storage, etc.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,716 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,716 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 660 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 194 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,420 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 10"
- Depth: 70' 8"
- Max ridge height: 19' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 788 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12