Exclusive Ranch House Plan with Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- A cross-gable roof sits atop horizontal siding with stone accents on this lovable, ranch house plan with 3-bedrooms.
- The dining, great room, and kitchen are all open to one another providing a comfortable center for everyday living. A large kitchen island anchors the space, while a tray ceiling provides an elegant touch.
- Sliding doors lead to a covered porch with rearward views, and a study toward the front of the home provides a private space to unwind.
- The main-level, master bedroom features a walk-in closet and a master bathroom with a shower enclosure, linen closet, and two sinks. A second bedroom resides down the hall next to a full bathroom.
- The two garage offers an attached space for storage for added convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,608 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,608 sq. ft.
- Deck: 156 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 156 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,475 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 568 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss