Exclusive Rustic Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- Shakes, board and batten and siding blend together to give this Northwest house plan (exclusive to Architectural Designs) an exciting rustic look.
- Spend family time in the big open living area in back or retreat to the quiet home office that has two closets for storage.
- In fact, this home is loaded with storage spaces from the walk-in pantry to the walk-in coat closet in the mud room to the walk-in closets in every second floor bedroom to the huge storage closet off the bonus room.
- There's a first floor guest bedroom and a luxurious master suite on the upper floor.
- Best of all, the laundry room is located on the second floor, right where most of the laundry is generated.
- The bonus room is included in the total living area square footage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,193 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,950 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,243 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 5"
- Depth: 42' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1170 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss